With Unifyle employees can access all your corporate file stores (File servers, FTP, SharePoint etc.,) as well as cloud services like Box, Google Drive etc., from a single dashboard using any device.
Administrators can use published APIs or supplied tools to migrate users to Box seamlessly. They can also setup Sync between file shares and Box.
With the latest WebDAV server implementation you can access all your Box files directly from Polaris or WPS office and edit them. Unifyle becomes a WebDAV front end to all the different cloud services like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc., making them accessible directly from your desktop applications without having to synchronize all the files to your desktop. You have on-demand access to all your cloud files through WebDAV.
Unifyle's use cases:
1) Provide a cloud like solution right from your existing resources:
With Unifyle you will be able to provide all the cloud like features employees come to expect without moving content to the cloud. Security and Flexibility in one easy to implement solution. You can install and configure Unifyle within an hour. Employees will be able to search, manage, share and edit files securely using a mobile device or PC.
2) Enterprise file management built for mobile users:
Mobilize your enterprise documents using Unifyle. Users can securely search, manage, share and edit files distributed over enterprise file stores behind the firewall, as well as cloud based storage services like Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. using their mobile devices or computers. Unifyle integrates with MDM solutions from Symantec and Citrix utilizing industry standard security features.
3) Integrates tightly with corporate security:
Unifyle is a completely secure on-premises solution that is integrated with LDAP and supports several MDM solutions you might have already rolled out, making the entire solution very secure and avoids duplicate efforts.
Major value proposition of Unifyle includes:
1) Give users easy mobile access to internal file storage: Users can access, edit and share files from SharePoint, FTP and file servers. No need to move the files anywhere.
2) Mobile access to Sharepoint – users can access, edit and share Sharepoint files using mobile phones.
3) Converting internal file servers to a Box model. No need to move the files to the cloud. You get cloud like features right from your file storage.
4) Search across all your file storage - titles and content.
5) Connect to your internal file storage to the cloud (if you are interested in adding cloud services like Box, Dropbox, etc.) Users can now manage all their content from a single dashboard.
6) Ability to pick a file from anywhere and edit it using apps published on XenApp
Symantec Sealed integration:
Unifyle-Symantec file manager is a certified app that is part of the Symantec Sealed program. It enforces the security policies set using the Symantec App Center Admin console account.
With Symantec AppCenter Admin console, organizations can centrally manage and deploy apps for their users, with the confidence that their corporate data is secure. Symantec Sealed apps can leverage a policy framework that provides advanced authorization, configuration, and data security capabilities. Symantec Sealed libraries help to secure and manage enterprise apps on mobile devices while preserving their functionality and user experience. Symantec sealed apps are secured by Symantec AppCenter Workspace policies and controlled within the AppCenter infrastructure.
Citrix XenMobile integration:
For integration with Citrix XenMobile and Worx please use our other product called Unifyle for Xen.
Unifyle for Xen extends your XenApp resources by making it possible for employees pick files from any of the file stores mentioned above and edit files seamlessly using apps published on XenApp server.
This app is well integrated with Citrix Receiver. Through the mobile Citrix Receiver integration you will be able to edit files seamlessly using applications published on XenApp server.