BOX AUDITING AND REPORTING
STEALTHbits provides comprehensive visibility into the data stored on Box Enterprise.
Reporting capabilities for enhanced Box security include:
SHARING & CONTENT
- Identify all shares by team, their sharing policy, and owners
- Identify all files that have gone stale and their owners for clean-up and risk mitigation purposes
- Understand all Box file types to determine what type of data users are storing (e.g. applications, images, documents, messages, etc.)
AUDITING & REPORTING
- Identify effective access to Box resources, how access has been granted, what level of access users have, and their role
- Identify stale access rights
- Catalog all groups, their owners, and associated members
ACTIVITY COLLECTION AND REPORTING
-Collect activity generated in BOX and monitor for unusual or suspicious activity by users.
- Publish Box entitlements to IAM/IGA platforms through open data views
Learn more about STEALTHbits solutions