The OneSpan Sign US1 app allows you to connect to a US1 instance of OneSpan Sign – the most widely used electronic signature (eSignature) solution in the world. OneSpan Sign makes it easy for businesses to securely prepare and send documents for signature directly from Box – ensuring that workflows stay digital and never fall to paper.
By adding electronic signature (eSignature) capabilities to your Box account, you’ll be able to more easily collaborate with your fellow employees, customers, partners and suppliers. Add electronic signature (eSignature) to everyday documents stored in Box such as contracts, agreements, order forms, approvals and much more.
All electronically signed documents are automatically archived in Box for storage and retention purposes. And as with all documents electronically signed with OneSpan Sign, we provide a comprehensive audit trail, process evidence and tamper-evident signatures. Our solution applies digital signature encryption as each electronic signature is added to the document.
View a video on how to use OneSpan Sign for Box.
OneSpan Sign™ is the electronic signature (eSignature) choice for business and is trusted by the world’s largest and smallest banks, insurers and government agencies and more.
OneSpan Sign™ FACTS:
• 9 of the top 20 North American banks use OneSpan Sign
• 8 of the top 15 insurance carriers use OneSpan Sign
• The e-signature de facto standard for Government
• The preferred eSignature provider for CUNA (6,200 credit unions)
• The largest implementation of electronic signatures on the planet (1.6 million U.S. Army personnel)
• #1 in customer satisfaction (G2 Crowd)
As the world’s most experienced electronic signature provider with the most proven solution for business, OneSpan Sign guarantees the success of your electronic signature project – no matter how big or small.
TRY OneSpan Sign
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your free trial of OneSpan Sign
• Your OneSpan Sign account email address must be the same email address as your Box account
• Add OneSpan Sign to your Box account (click the "Add"button above)
• Create your first OneSpan Sign package from your Box account!
Web App Integrations
- Send with OneSpan Sign US1: Send and sign document packages with OneSpan Sign
- Sign Document: You can sign a document with this option. (Sent)