Box for Android lets you access all your Box content directly from your phone, keeping you connected while away from the office. Once you upload files and folders to your Box account, you can view, search and edit directly from your device for productivity on-the-go.
With Box for Android:
- Access, create and view key documents - anywhere, anytime
- Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
- Save files to your SD card for offline access
- Easily share files and folders with links
- Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
- Find content fast with built-in search
- Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker intent
- Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
To use Box for Android, first download the app using the "Get Application" link and install it on your phone. Once you open it, enter your account information and you'll be able to access your Box account.