Box Sync is a desktop sync application that keeps all your files safe and secure in the cloud, while having them available on your computer and accessible from anywhere, on any device with Box mobile apps. No matter how you work, Box Sync helps you keep your files organized, safe, and always in sync with your business.
Features & Functionality
- Sync only what you need – Selectively sync and unsync any folder on Box, including subfolders. Save time and disk space by only syncing important files and folders.
- Always sync on save – Upload files and changes to Box by simply clicking save in any application. No need to download, edit, and re-upload files you’re working on.
- Add files anywhere – Drag and drop files directly to your Box Sync folder – no need to create folders first. Individual files can now live in the All Files and Folders root folder on Box.
- Share links easily – Share quickly with a simple right-click from your desktop files or folders. It has never been easier to share your files from your local Box Sync folder.
- Get updates automatically – Seamless, automatic updates ensure that you are always running the latest version of Box Sync.
To go along with those features, Box Sync also scales for businesses of all sizes, by providing the ability to sync more than 100,000 files and supporting both special characters in file names and file paths longer than 256 characters. All of this operates on a smart, efficient algorithm that brings amazing performance and solid reliability to the Box Sync experience.
To download the latest version: https://cloud.app.box.com/settings/sync.
To see which operating systems are supported: https://community.box.com/t5/Account-Information/What-Is-The-Box-Policy-For-Browser-And-OS-Support/ta-p/10