Dictadroid turns your Android phone or tablet into a professional, high-quality dictation machine and voice recorder. Use it to record voice dictations, notes, meetings, music, or any other audio and share it via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, or Dropbox. You can also have your recordings professionally transcribed by Quicktate.
Dictadroid is fully integrated with Box. You can create new dictations right from you Box app for Android and save the file back to Box. To create a new dictation file from Box app, simply touch the add icon and select "Dictation" from the list. This launches Dictadroid and creates a new file that is ready to be recorded. To save it back to Box, just touch the share button and select Box from the list.
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid